Some people say that third party candidates can’t win an election, but currently eight candidates and members of the Reform Party hold elected offices. Since 1998, at least one member of the Reform Party has been in an elected office.
Current Reform Party Officeholders
- Kevin Kennedy – Belleville, New Jersey, Town Council
- Jon Winter – Lakeside, Wisconsin, Town Chairperson
- Bob Acker – Little Thompson Water District, Colorado Trustee
- Marisa Muratori – Lake George, New York Supervisor
- Dennis Dickinson – Lake George, New York Supervisor
- Charles Falciglia – Rockland County, New York Legislature
- Edward Markuna – Rockland County, New York Legislature
- Frank Hagen – Village of Suffern, New York Trustee
- Mara Herzman – Village of Suffern, New York Trustee
Outside of wins on the Reform Party ballot line, the Reform Party has endorsed a number of independent candidates, and used New York ballot fusion endorsements to influence hundreds of other races.