Reform Party National Convention will be held on Saturday, October 16, 2021 from 2:00 pm Eastern / 11:00 am Pacific to 4:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Pacific.
Each State Secretary or acting-Secretary needs to register and provide a list of delegates who will attend the convention. The list needs to be sent to the Secretary via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or “email@example.com“
Our preliminary agenda for the Reform Party National Convention is:
1) Confirm and seat delegates for the Convention
2) Confirm and seat Reform Party members for the Convention
3) Review Bylaws and consider restructuring the National Committee to improve efficiency
4) Update our definition of a State Affiliate
5) Update our definition of Standing Committees
6) Consider new mission, vision and/or policy statements
And conduct any other business approved by the National Convention.